Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Junk Food Junkie

We stopped at a gas station mini-mart over the long weekend to fuel up the car and ourselves a bit, and Helen very much got into the spirit (I think here, she's saying "gum-mi's" as the camera clicks- she loves gummy bears, unfortunately...)
Junk food re-group. We only ended up purchasing a snack mix that left her face and fingers bright orange (no pics, sorry).
Can you hear the music in the background? ("...but at night I'm a junk food junkie, good lord have pity on me..." [Larry Groce])? :-) Very apropos given the youtube link I just sent dad and Cath not too long ago! ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary G said...

Sorry, Jude. Deleted your comment. Don't want the F name spelled out. I know... you can yell at me later.

Anonymous said...

Did I use the F word ??? I am so sorry. It was just too cute, I must have gotten carried away.

Jane said...

So cute, now I want some Cheetos!

Anonymous said...

I see no hint of ice cream or snack cakes. We'll have to introduced her to those items on the next trip. j/k!! : )