Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ca!

Helen has added a new word to her vocabulary list - it's now 5 words long! It's been forever since she said 'dittee', probably since there's no real dittee around :-(, and she rarely says mum-mum or dadee anymore. The last 2+ weeks have been all about her favorite word "up, uP, UP!" So I was very happy to see her point at a car this morning on the way to school and she said "ca!". She did another time or two, then that was that. Maybe it was a figment of my imagination, but it seems like she said it! It's so exciting to see those little gears in there at work!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Five words... very impressive! And I like that one of them is car! Maggie mostly babbles at this point, but kicks in a whiny mamamam when she wants me to stop what I am doing to be with her. And, I have to say, I love it when she does. ;)