Saturday, April 25, 2009

Momentous Week

It's been a really big week for the H-meister. Here are the highlights:
  • As of yesterday, she can crawl!
  • As of yesterday, I noticed in the millisecond I was allowed to look in her mouth, a tooth is breaking through on the bottom!
  • She saw grandma and grandpa live over a webcam! Thanks Cari for suggesting we skype the other weekend! We feel so technically savvy now.
  • Our house is a mess because Helen can crawl! (see pics below)
SOOO happy she can go where she wants!
Oi.
Said mess. She likes our stash of old magazines, especially the Smithonians which come easily apart thanks to the 3-staples that keep it together.



Her second attempt approaching Walter. The first attempt ended in a brief standoff where Walter reared and threatened a good bop on her head. He relented and slunked off. Bad kitty. He's all show, no worries.
We ran around grocery shopping last night, after the glorious first day of crawling, and she fell asleep on the way home. I got her ready for bed and she was still snoozing so I took a few pics. She woke up 2 hours later and played and played until almost midnight. *Sigh*

Helen in action!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh little Helen has got that arm and leg motion down big time. She is galloping this week in her development with a new tooth, crawling and even standing on her two very strong legs. What a delight to get so many pictures this week! xoxoxo Grandma

Anonymous said...

It's like magic. I can't believe how fast time goes by. IU can't wait until June. I love her so damn much. Aunt Judy

Jane said...

I love the pictures. I would love to sit and tear through old Smithsonians with Helen! I really like Walter walking through the video. The W-man is a cool kitty. Helen is adorable! xo