Friday, September 19, 2008

TGIF!

On Helen's 1 month birthday, we pressed her hand and feet. Thanks Aunt Sarah and Uncle Jim for such a cool present! BTW - it was really challenging getting her hand print!
I got a haircut. You may have noticed. I'm soooooo glad I did.
We went for a nice walk at Stone Mountain park a couple weekends ago. I'm too tired to rotate this picture right now.
Whad are YOUs looking at?!?
Our two favorite couch potatoes (amid usual clutter that we can never keep up with!).


Well, we all survived my first week back to work. I eased into as much as I could, starting Wednesday and then slowly working 5, then 6 then 7 hours a day. It completely stunk, but easing in helped a lot I think. Now it's Friday and I don't think I've ever appreciated a weekend more than I have right now! Here are some pictures that I've been meaning to post or took recently.

1 comment:

Jane said...

More pictures, yea!!! I love your haircut, you look great. Helen is getting so big and even cuter. Have a great weekend!